Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some Days... Grrrrr!!!

There are some days when you feel like screaming, punching and and getting the heavy aggressions out. Today has been one of those days for me.

I think the emotional overwhelming feeling from Saturday still has its claws in me so I had to go to the gym and work hard after I got off my job. Sex for the rest of the afternoon was going to be my second choice but that is another story. hahaha!

I find that listening to some heavy rock or metal (below was the song) and working hard with some punching, kicking and heavy aerobics with my MP3 player rocking in my head does the trick. The sweat was pouring off me so I know I was rocking it hard.

I know it is said that yoga and meditation is something to do but I use them to center myself and get some balance, definitely was not going to get the aggression out.

My thought today was "I need to punch something" so I hit the bags and punch away! Trust me, my arms are freaking burning and my legs are on fire so I know it worked. I just hope that when I wake up tomorrow, I can move. And of all weeks, it is not my Friday off so I have to get to work. Ahhh!  LOL!

What do you do to get your aggressions out? Do you find that working out does the job? I have friends that would rather just drink it away and get into fights. Not my cup of tea or in my case, glass of wine. Others have hobbies and they put their energy into it. My hobby is writing and with the aggression, I find that I cannot concentrate so I can't write.
 


With that, sending you all calming and loving energy but ROCK OUT!

Namaste
"The light in me honors the light in you"

No comments:

Post a Comment