Monday, October 4, 2010

Morning Rituals

One of the things that I like to do each morning is to meditate. I find that it gets me on the right attitude for the day. Yeah, there are those who cannot quiet their minds and don't get why meditation is helpful. Hell, some will go as far as belittling it because it is something they don't understand. I envy their ignorance as they go through life. I think that once you understand that peace within and connect to the Universe, it does put a burden on you because you get it. But to me it is an amazing burden to hold.

Meditation allows for visualising the kind of day I want to have and allows me to send it out into the Universe. It's also a great time to say how grateful I am with all that I have and for the people in my life. The quietness lets me think clearly and I am able to send my message into the Universe before the world wakes up.

I know without a doubt that everything happens for a reason and despite my situation at the end of the month, I know I put that out there. I want to move to New England so getting laid off was the Universe's way to say, "here is your chance, Anni, take it." As always said... be careful for what you ask for. LOL!

In our own way, by meditating, when we quiet our minds, we connect to the universal spirit because our awareness becomes in tune within ourselves and with the energies around us. We are waking as the world is waking, peacefully taking in the essence of the quiet morning and setting the tone for how we see our day unfolding.

In the morning, light, air, and energy flows around us and whispers to us. Sure, there are going to be challenges to overcome but how you face those is what makes or breaks your day. If you fight it tooth and nail, your energy is taken and you feel empty by the end of the day. If you give up to it and let it go as it should, you go with the flow, it comes to you easily and you feel peace.

An old friend once said that there is chaos in the peace or peace in the chaos, we just choose which route to take by our attitude.

There are so many people who talk the talk but not as many that can walk to walk. That is why it is called a practice... you keep practicing to be better each day.

I believe at the start of every day, our path is an open and blank page. What we decide it will be is up to us and how we start our mornings. So that means that there is nothing we cannot do to make it the best day each day.

How we meditate is not as important as our choice to attune ourselves to the Universe each day. Even if it is for a few minutes to breath in the morning air and say a quick thank you.

I know it works because I hadn't done in for a while and my mind was not working as it should. As soon as I got back to meditating, yoga and working out, I became in tune with me and with the Universe. I felt the energies and heard the whispers clearly.

Try it for a week and be conscious of how each day turns ends. I am sure you will see a marked difference.

As always, I am humbled by your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment