Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Moment Captured




































I was having breakfast with my best friend, Kris, on Friday and we got talking about the weather for the weekend. Looking up, the sky was sort of overcast but the sun was shining down on us, though the breeze was very cool, so we figured the storm was going to pass us over and we would miss out on more rain, which we both love.

We like to sit outside in the cafe's patio when we meet and watch the world move around us. It is interesting and enlightening to people watch while we sip at our coffees, eat breakfast and chat. Plus, we get a chance to see friends and acquaintances pass by as well.

It was getting on in the morning and she had to get to her therapy for her foot so she took off.  I sat back to finish my coffee when I looked up and noticed how the clouds were slowly twirling around the sun. What a great shot it would have been had I had my really nice camera rather than the one on my iPhone but took the picture anyway. What a surprise to find that it caught the moment perfectly so immediately, I had to post to my Facebook to share as I thought it was beautiful. I got so many wonderful reactions to it.

As it happens in life, sometimes we are in the right place at the right time to see the things we need to take in. It definitely made my weekend to see that and then capturing it perfectly so that I would remember that moment in life.

I am grateful to have caught that moment to remind me of how beautiful life really is.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment