Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Detours in Life

Funny how things change in an instant, isn't it?

A few years ago, I was comfortable in my life and where I was going but then got a jolt and it awoken me to what I had been doing and where I could go. I found that the possibilities are endless and it has made a huge difference in my life on how I see things.

I don't fear obstacles now but welcome them with an open heart. It allows me to know how far I can go without breaking and I find I can bend a lot more than I thought.

When life throws you detours, how do you react? Next time, be aware of it and see if there is something different you can do or perhaps how you can think.

You might surprise yourself on how strong and how bendable you really are in most situations.

Bring on the detours and make the most of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment