Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wishing on a Star

How many of us do that when we see the first star of the night? As the old nursery rhyme goes...

Star Light Star bright
The first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.

As children we learn that and know that if we wish on the first star of the night, it will come true.

Last night as I drove home from the airport at the end of my wonderful vacation, the song Wishing on a Star by Rose Royce came on. I turned the volume way up and sang my heart out as it was very nostalgic and reminded me of my younger years of fun, dancing and mostly of love.

When the song was over, I turned the volume down and began to wonder how many of us make wishes on stars; for money; stature; fame, health, but mostly for love or for love to come back with that special someone that left or we sent away.

The Universe does work in mysterious ways and how many times have you made a wish, forgotten about it then have it come true? You put that intention out, didn't dwell on it and the Universe put it in front of you. Ain't it wonderful?

That was my thought last night and wanted to share with you all and to let you know that I am back and will start blogging more.

May all your wishes and dreams come true.
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment