Sunday, November 27, 2011

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Yay! I can officially started decorating for my favorite holiday!

Not like I haven't been listening to carols and singing along to them for the last few months but now everyone else has finally caught up with me. LOL!

What is your favorite things during the holiday season? Mine is just about everything. The decorations; snow and the cold weather (that is why I moved back to CT, folks), the feeling you get, seeing people treat one another in a kinder, more compassionate way.

I'm not a huge fan of getting presents but love making things and giving them. I guess that is why I love to sew, crochet and knit. I love to create items that can be most used during this time but also make a lot of shawls that can be used spring or fall. Those seem to be my best sellers, actually.

Whatever you are doing this holiday season, make it fun, filled with laughter and much love! All the best of the season to you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment